If you’re like most of the woman I work with you want to be healthy and fit and feel good in your body. You’re a high achiever in so many areas of your life but this is something you constantly struggle with. You give everything you can to your family, friends, and career and more often than not, you just don’t have enough energy left for yourself.
And when it comes to your health, you might feel like this right now:
You feel embarrassed when you look in the mirror – wondering how did I get here? You hide yourself from pictures, social events, and certainly anything sleeveless – it’s just easier, right?
You eat healthy but still the weight won’t budge making you feel like a failure. Worse yet, you’ve tried all the other diets out there (and spent the money!) with some success but only to find the weight bounce right back on. It just doesn’t seem worth it to keep trying.
You feel tired all the time. You lack that energy you once had to run around with your kids, tackle your career head on, and it’s impacting all areas of your life – even with your spouse. What gives?
If you’re in that place…ugggghhh…I’m sorry. I know how hard it is. I know because I have been there, too.
After I had my two kids, I struggled to feel like me again. I was unhappy in my body, in my career – and with my life. And I found comfort in a handful (or many) of potato chips, chocolate chips, and red wine.
If You Are Anything like Me Chances Are…
- You want to feel pleasantly surprised when your skinny jeans feel just a little bit loose in the thighs or waist. Is there anything better?
- You are so ready to finally be excited to try on new clothes, or better yet – a bathing suit – a bikini, even! Bring on the sun!
- You want that passion to creep back into your whole life – you want to feel good from the inside out, have more fun and patience with your kids (and feel like a good, healthy role model), all the way to a sexier relationship with your partner. Sounds amazing, doesn’t it?
All of this is possible for you!
I’ve experienced every single one of those things above and so have all the women I’ve worked with. And while our culture and media are great at spreading lies about food, nutrition, and fitness, I’ve learned several things in recent years.
I take Masters-level training in exercise physiology, sports psychology + nutrition, and blend hard science with the transformative power of life coaching.
It’s a secret sauce you won’t find anywhere else. Promise.
1. I will help you lose weight and keep it off without sacrificing your lifestyle. No eliminating food groups or never going out to eat with friends. I’m just not about extremes – ever.
2. Together, we will discover the missing piece of the puzzle – a key part of weight loss I guarantee you haven’t heard before. It has nothing to do with calorie counting – it’s about an inner transformation – something within you haven’t even tapped into it yet or even know is possible.
3. You will finally free yourself from diets, countless hours in the gym, and the mind garbage racing in your head – for good.
Healthy weight loss is based on body science. When you understand how your body works, it’s actually very doable (and it’s kinda fun, too).
Weight Loss Is More Than Learning About Food And Exercise.
I’m about real solutions in the real world.
You’re probably super busy, and I’m a single mom running a business. When are you or I going to have time to exercise a couple hours each day?
You can’t out train your nutrition. Period.
In my quest to understand how to lose weight, improve my energy, love myself, and effectively manage my time, I earned a Master’s in Exercise Physiology plus a cartload of certifications. I became obsessed with what it takes to be healthy – physically, emotionally and yes…eventually even spiritually.
And while it got me all of that and more, YOU don’t have to get a degree or spend thousands of hours piecing it together yourself.
You have me.
And I have a strategy that will teach you the habits to live life without sacrificing your favorite moments, whether it’s date night with your spouse, baking with your kids, or a ladies night out in the city.
Change Is Good. Transformation Is Hot.
Change is cool. You’ve changed things in the past and noticed results. However, if you’re reading this, those things probably changed back.
Transformation is completely different. It’s slower, but it’s permanent. You don’t want to lose weight. You want to permanently lose weight. You want to transform.
Who Is A Good Fit For Transformation?
If you’re ready to be responsible for your health, to accept steady progress instead of demanding instant perfection – to transform even if you don’t know how right now, to let go of rigid and unrealistic diets, and to learn how absolutely amazing it feels to embrace your whole life with a new found energy and excitement…
You’re exactly where you need to be.
There is no “one size fits all” approach. You’re unique and so is your journey.
Here are a few ways to get started:
- Take my quiz and learn what’s really holding you back from your weight loss goals.
- If you’re ready to dive in for a hot transformation, come see all the ways we can start working together today!
Read more about my story and passion for helping women just like you feel damn good in their own skin.
That’s what she said… see what others are saying.